2019 Vendor Application
Are you interested in selling locally grown produce and/or locally prepared foods at the Enderis Park Farmers Market? We’d love to consider you! Our 2019 vendor application is available here. No payment is due until your application is approved. You will be notified by email upon approval of your application.
Please direct questions to Market co-chairs Susan Odegaard and Laura MacBride at enderisparkfarmersm
2018 Enderis Park Farmers Market vendors included:
- That Salsa Lady: fresh salsa, guac, queso, homemade tortilla chips
- Alee Fresh Produce: fresh flowers, lettuce, scallions, strawberries
- Xiong Family Market: carrots, fingerling potatoes, onions, cucumbers, summer squash, garlic, spring salad mix, fresh flowers
- Chaeng Moua Farmer Market, LLC: onion, cucumber, cauliflower, zucchini, beet, bell pepper, tomato, spinach, and more.
- Vang Sisters Hot Food: Crab Rangoon, sesame balls, egg rolls, homemade sausage
- Miss Molly’s Cafe & Pastry Shop: cookies, pastries, coffee
- Happy Destiny Farm: eggs, homemade jams, chicken brats, whole chicken
- Will’s Roadside Farms and Markets: lettuce, kale, microgreens, tomatoes, potatoes, sweet corn, eggs, watermelon
- Wallah Mango Lassi: healthy, refreshing, delicious fruit drinks
- Sandy’s Asian Gourmet: fresh flowers and a variety of produce
- Naturally Grounded: jams, pickles, fresh homemade lemonade and more!
- Ma Cha Produce: raspberries, scallions, cilantro, fresh flowers
- Raw Destine Urban Market and Micro Farm: sauces, seasonings, prepared entrees (including gluten-free options)
- Nature’s Tasty Treats: iced tea, freeze pops, vegan sorbet and ice cream
- Magpie’s Gourmet Dog Treats: all natural dog treats and bones
- Angelic Bakehouse: a variety of sprouted seven whole grain breads, wraps, buns, rolls, and baguettes, sprouted grain pizza crusts, sprouted grain bread crisps in three flavors